Insight Exercise Physiology are proud to be a COVID Safe business. We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to keeping you safe.
- Staff will practice hand hygeine at key moments
- Staff will practice respiratory hygeine
- Physical distancing will be maintained, complying with the 1.5m rule and 4 square metre rule. Where physical distancing cannot be maintained, staff will wear a mask
- Staff will not attend work if unwell and will be tested for COVID-19
- Surfaces and equipment will be disinfected between consultations
- Staff will record all client attendances
- Clients are advised not to attend their session if they are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating, have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, or have travelled internationally, on a cruise ship or to an area within Australia considered high risk for community transmission in the last 14 days.
- Clients are advised to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit of our venues and are encouraged to practice respiratory hygiene
- Some of the clinics we operate from require clients to wear masks. If this is the case, you will be advised via SMS and informed if the clinics are providing masks or if you need to bring your own